“Together We Fly” Butterfly Earrings
Beautiful butterflies exude natural colorful details and these earrings are designed with inspiration from real butterflies. These drop earrings are crafted from 925 sterling silver and shaped beautifully into butterflies. The silver is pure, lead-free, and nickel-free and will not harm the skin even worn for long hours. The butterflies are decorated with glass crystals and create a perfect view with sparkle. These drop earrings are available in white and rose gold colors with white twinkling crystals.
- Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
- Metal Weight: 2.17 g
- Color: White / Rose Gold
- Earring Type: Drop
- Closure: Hook
- Earring Size: 25.7 x 10 mm
- Crystal Type: Glass
- Crystal Color: Black & White
- Crystal Shape: Round / Teardrop
- Number of Crystals: 10
Jewelry Size Guide
Use our size guide below to help find the best fit for your jewelry!
Necklace Size Guide
When shopping for necklaces it’s nice to be able to visualize how a piece will look once you put it on! This graphic will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths rest on the neck and chest. Keep in mind that some of our necklaces have extenders on them. We also have extender chains available so you can make your favorite necklace the right length regardless of your attire!
16 inches: Choker length
17-19 inches: At the collarbone
20 inches: A few inches below the collarbone
22 inches: At or above the neckline
24 inches: Below the neckline
Bracelet Size Guide
To find your bracelet size, use a fabric measuring tape and measure your wrist. Lie the tape against the skin (do not pull it tight) and record your measurement. If you don’t have a measuring tape available, use a flat ribbon and check your measurement against a ruler.
6″ to 6-3/8″ = Small
6-1/2″ to 6-7/8″ = Average
7″ to 7-1/4″= Large
Another technique is to measure a bracelet that fits you comfortably and is a similar style to the one you are ordering. A chunky bracelet will fit you differently than a thin one and will need to be a bit bigger to accommodate the width of the metal. Remember to measure the bracelet end-to-end, including the clasp.
Please keep in mind that it is preferable for a bracelet to be slightly loose rather than tight. Consider if you like your bracelet fit to be more on the snug or loose side. If your wrist is between sizes, we recommend that you round up to the next size.
- Processing times may be delayed. Generally processing times are within 5-7 business days. Processing times may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks, limited edition releases and promotions.
- We will notify you as soon as your order ships or if we foresee any issues with fulfilling your order.
- You can cancel for a full refund. We have updated our return policy so you can cancel any unshipped order at any time for a full refund.
- Will be sent once your order has been shipped
- Daily Charming is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit
- The shipping costs for orders are non refundable
- We will not be responsible for the payment of any Import Duty / Tax / VAT under any circumstances.
- By placing an order you are acknowledging and accepting all the international shipping terms
- Please, email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy or need any assistance